JDG Civil was contracted to undertake cable installation works at the Greenacre Substation, plus variations to the contract including time critical construction of conduit system around road closures.
Multiple sizes of 132kV cable installed, from joint bays outside of substation we installed Taihan into the substation and also installed Prysmian 132kV 1C400sq Cu XLPE.
We pride ourselves on the ability to self-perform entire projects.
- Complete Project and Site Management
- Excavation and construction of cable duct lines
- Non-destructive excavation
- Power Cable installation ranging from 240V to 330kV (Low Voltage to Extra High Voltage)
- Bulk Excavation
- Directional Drilling / Underboring
- Concrete construction
- Saw cutting
- Spoil removal and disposal
- Traffic management services
- As Built’s
- Use of GPS Equipment
Copyright © 2020 JDG Civil | Website by Digital Catalyst