JDG Civil were engaged to replace existing Ausgrid underground low voltage electricity cable in Bangor.
The existing cables were reaching the end of their serviceable life and required replacement as part of Ausgrid’s capital work program to allow Ausgrid to maintain a safe a reliable electricity network.
At the completion of the work all footpaths and driveways were restored.
This job was predominately excavated in rock and all trenching was finished at the end of May 2019.
We pride ourselves on the ability to self-perform entire projects.
- Complete Project and Site Management
- Excavation and construction of cable duct lines
- Non-destructive excavation
- Power Cable installation ranging from 240V to 330kV (Low Voltage to Extra High Voltage)
- Bulk Excavation
- Directional Drilling / Underboring
- Concrete construction
- Saw cutting
- Spoil removal and disposal
- Traffic management services
- As Built’s
- Use of GPS Equipment
Copyright © 2020 JDG Civil | Website by Digital Catalyst