The project included the undergrounding of two 33kV transmission Feeders, with one set of cables 1.15km long with no joints in the cable. Installation of new 11 and 22kV feeders as well as new Low Voltage network and street lighting columns for the road plus all final restoration.
We pride ourselves on the ability to self-perform entire projects.
- Complete Project and Site Management
- Excavation and construction of cable duct lines
- Non-destructive excavation
- Power Cable installation ranging from 240V to 330kV (Low Voltage to Extra High Voltage)
- Bulk Excavation
- Directional Drilling / Underboring
- Concrete construction
- Saw cutting
- Spoil removal and disposal
- Traffic management services
- As Built’s
- Use of GPS Equipment
Copyright © 2020 JDG Civil | Website by Digital Catalyst